ARTFULLY ARTLESS CRAFT GIVEAWAY
Here it is, number two! In celebration of 3650 followers on tumblr, and over 600 Etsy admirers!
- Must be following Me, Songsofthesilent
- Reblogs count as entries. Reblog as many times as you’d like! Each reblog counts as one entry.
- This is an international giveaway.
- I will check that these rules are followed!
What you’ll get:
- One Hand painted mink skull
- One adjustable doll eye ring
- One Hex Breaker mink bone and glass eye necklace.
- One Artist Charm
- One rose petal and mouse jaw vial pendant.
- One Dye Cut Cicada sticker
Feel free to check out my Etsy Shop: Artfully Artless
Winner will be announced May 1, 2014
faig ahmed’s Embroidered Art
When you think of traditional carpets from Azerbaijan, the thought of contemporary art does not quickly spring to mind… but these beautiful, and modern works will change that. Faiq Ahmed, a native of the Eurasian nation, has taken his countries old-school art form and brought it beautifully into the current era, deconstructing the ancient process of weaving and adapting it to todays contemporary art forms.
what if the coins you find randomly at the bottom of drawers and in between couch cushions are actually from spiders trying to pay rent